- We tried the famous Seafeasts at the Seattle waterfront!
- In order to catch the early morning Ferry, we had a quick grab and go breakfast. And I did not forget the ketchup on scrambled eggs.
- Timing was just perfect. We wouldn’t make the ideal schedule and had to wait for another hour and half if we were 5 minutes late.
- We had our first photo taken at Long Ridge :)
- Lake Crescent was breathtaking!
- Kobe found a perfect spot for lake view shooting :)
- Quinault lodge was a very nice place to stay. To me, it was beautiful in a relaxing rustic charm and serene kind of way.
- On Sunday morning, we had only 20 miles before we run out of gas, and luckily, we made it to the nearest gas station that was 5 miles away :)
- It was supposed to rain on the weekend, but actually, it was nice sunshine!
September 9-11, 2016 @ Seattle and Olympic National Park, WA